TOC Analyzer for Low Particle Density Water
LAR's QuickTOCuv is an online analyzer for the determination of total organic carbon (TOC) and the dissolved organic carbon (DOC) in pure, drinking, surface and waste water.
Features & Benefits
- Measurement range: 0,1 - 1,0 mg/l, 0,5 - 10 mg/l, 1 - 50 mg/l, 10 - 100 mg/l, 50 - 500 mg/l, 100 - 1,000 mg/l
- Potassium peroxodisulfate
- TOC, DOC monitoring
- Auto calibration
- Very fast response time
- Low operational and maintenance costs
- According to DIN EN 1484:1997-08, US-EPA Standard Method 5310C and EPA 415-2
LAR's total organic carbon analyzer is suitable for a variety of applications and types of water:
- Ultra pure water
- Drinking water
- Surface water
- Waste water
- Detailed application overview
Using analyzer options, the measurement system is adaptable for every measurement challenge.
- Dual stream measurement
- Ambient air conditioning
- Humidity sensor
- Pressure sensor
The photochemical oxidation. Using TOC determination.
The QuickTOCuv uses the persulfate method, wherein the TOC is oxidized by UV light and a digestion reagent. Subsequently the resulting CO2 is measured by a NDIR detector. The method is suitable for the determination of TOC in pure water (drinking water, condensate, boiler feed water), due to the technical process implemented not all particles can be completely oxidized.